Our occupational therapists are specialists who find out new ways for individuals going through mental, emotional, and physical trauma. With this, they can overcome the challenges and lead normal, happy, and satisfying lives.
Our occupational therapists provide:
- Home Assessment Safety
- Adaptive Devices Training
- Monitoring the Progress
- Occupation-Based Activities
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Motor-Processing Activities
- Flexibility Training
- Re-education of Basic Skills
- Changing the Intervention Plan
- Creating a Personalized Treatment Plan
- And more
Let us help you regain back your ability to handle your daily living activities. To know more about us and what we strive for, give us a call at 513-860-1026.